The challenges associated with Infrastructure range from feasibility planning and construction to monitoring aging infrastructure, whether they are roads, pipelines or building facilities.
UAV Geomatics can provide monitoring data before ground disturbance, and continuous monitoring during and after construction. Inspecting operating infrastructure, and monitoring aging infrastructure is possible with the Scout without any shut downs. In addition a thermal camera can be used to monitor heat loss on operational infrastructure.
- Pipeline monitoring
- Roads and runway inspection and monitoring
- Infrastructure surveillance
- Thermal imaging for heat leak prevention
- Spill tracking
- Flare stacks inspection with no shut down
- Power transmission tower and insulator inspections
- Radio and communication tower inspections
- Wind farms (blade and turbines) inspections
- Flare stack inspections (in operation)